Tuesday, February 6, 2018

SUPERBOWL 2018: Hidden Messages in the Halftime Show


SUPERBOWL 2018: 
Hidden Messages in the Halftime Show



Decoding the Illuminati halftime show!
Superbowl 2018!


Published on Feb 4, 2018
Decoding the Illuminati halftime show! Superbowl 2018! I am not a fan of football, but I knew before the game that the Patriots would lose to the Eagles! I knew this because there is an agenda to destroy America and get rid of its Patriots!
Justin Timberlake did not impress me, and we all knew they would use Prince symbolism! The commercials were not even good!

 Many believe Real Demon Manifests At Superbowl 
Luciferian Agenda



“If anyone tries to flag you down, calling out, ‘Here’s the Messiah!’ or points, ‘There he is!’ don’t fall for it. Fake Messiahs and lying preachers are going to pop up everywhere. Their impressive credentials and dazzling performances will pull the wool over the eyes of even those who ought to know better. But I’ve given you fair warning.   Matthew 24:24

1 comment:

just some dude with dsl said...

Good post I deff see the symbology. All the halftime events produced in the last 17 years have all been a Don Mischer production. Same possessed bev hills producer of sheet all these years since 2001. What I loved and I think was a huge F you to satan was the Eagles head coach and star quarterback thanking Jesus Christ for the win. It was the first word out of the Eagles mouth... Read into that. Timberlake is a pos hack only reason hes a star is because satan has crap taste these days in music! Also interesting points on Prince...