Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HOBO PRINCE UPDATE 10/30/12


Update, October 30, 2012

Dear Friends, I apologize for being silent for such a long time as I have been working on producing the third item of the IPI Package which helps demonstrate that my earning potential is such that I can fulfill my obligations to each of you, barring interference and left alone and allowed to do my work.

The core of this third item will be revealed on Friday which will show what I have been doing, in order to insure that the promises made can also be kept.  I hope you find as much excitement as I do at the prospect of the completion of these endeavors.

Please note that I have not given up but rather I am proceeding in a manner that I believe will allow us to get this accomplished.  It is my goal to provide you another, more detailed, update on Thursday, with photos and visual aids to follow on Friday.

Thank you for your continued patience as I again apologize for the delays.  You are in my thoughts and plans more than you can possibly know.

Thank you
Shelby H. Bell
President, Be'Rio Transports
Director, Hobo Prince Economic Project

No comments: